Aligning with your IT strategy
Delivering open systems for healthcare manufacturing
- We are committed to open systems and industry standards.
- CI-DMS follows the ISA guidelines.
- Our systems run on Microsoft servers using SQL Server databases.
- They work equally well from an off-site data centre or hosted locally.
- Ci-DMS is an open system and has been designed for ease of integration to ERP and manufacturing hardware, with real-time communication.
- It includes an ERP gateway, an off-the-shelf interfacing application that allows you to configure the interface to almost any ERP package.
- It also includes an interface toolbox specifically for integration to SAP ECC and S/4.
- We can provide the right level of assistance to complement your in-house skills, configuring the integration including SAP if required.
Collaborating on IT projects
- We have defined programmes for project scoping, implementation, rollout and training. This includes a generic project lifecycle to manage all of the project activities.
- We also work with you to define the process changes and start implementing them from the outset.
- The installation process is straight-forward and is also very well documented.
- Our product delivery team are experts in MES for the healthcare manufacturing sector.
- We contribute to clients’ disaster recovery planning and support DR exercises.
Supporting your validation
- Ci-DMS is classed as GAMP Category 4 (configurable software) and because it is in use at many sites is at the extreme end of this category and requires a reduced level of work to validate on-site.
- We have developed extensive documentation to support validation in your environment and offer services to supplement your in-house skills and resources if appropriate.
- Our product delivery team are all trained in computer systems validation (CSV).
Continue Your Research
Individual OSD weight sorting is a vital process for quality control
Pharmaceutical R&D, clinical trials and manufacture all require strict standards of uniformity, and weight is..Contact Us
Learn more about our industry-leading validation services
We provide comprehensive validation service packages on all our precision weighers, analytical balances and MES solutions to ensure you are always running at peak performance.More
5 Factors to Consider When Choosing Your MES Partner
Selecting the right partner is as important as choosing the right MES solution. We understand..Contact Us