SADE SP160 – Weight Sorter from CI Precision
Compact floor-standing single-channel weight sorter for superior small batch weight-checking
The SADE SP160 is a compact weight sorter/check weigher designed for 100% weight checking and statistical analysis of small to medium batches. It is ideal for both clinical trials and small production runs that require precision weighing.
It is a floor-standing unit with one weighing channel that is automatically fed by a large 60-litre bulk hopper. Once set up, the SADE SP160 can be left unattended for long periods, freeing up technicians for other tasks. Dismantling for cleaning is rapid and setting up for the next product is straightforward.
The SADE SP160 Weight Sorter:
- High accuracy ±1mg
- Handles all shapes and sizes
- Data integrity – full 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 compliance
- Full audit trail
- Domain authentication available
- Sorts 4,500 per hour
- Up to 105,000 per 24-hour period
- No change parts are required
- Easy dismantling for quick and easy clean-down between product changeovers
- Bulk hoppers for minimal operator involvement
- Rapid switching between product types
- Recording and reporting of sort details
- Small footprint / mobile unit
- 24 hour operation
- Pharma: Sorts tablets, mini tablets, capsules and soft gels
- Industrial: Sorts metals, plastics, glass, precious materials and other small items.
- Agritech: Sorts grains and animal feeds.
Also available in the anti-static model: SADE SP160 AS (SP160 integrated with a static elimination system).
Other similar products:
Options for the SP Weight Sorter Range
To save you time and money we offer a range of documentation support, spare parts and software to optimise the operational efficiency of your SADE SP tablet & capsule weight sorter.
Spare parts – our weight sorters are of a robust design to keep downtime to a minimum. However, should you experience a problem then a Spares Pack contains the parts you need to keep sorting.
Technical documentation – to save you time we can supply comprehensive and detailed technical information, that complies with all the relevant EU directives, and is specific for your weight sorter.
Validation Support – we understand the need for detailed Validation Support Documentation so we offer a comprehensive package that includes full Functional Design Specifications and Factory Acceptance Tests and Results for both the weight sorter unit and operating software.
Material Specification Certificate – confirms the quality of the stainless steel used for the manufacture of our contact parts and provides full traceability due to the unique number on each contact part. This options complies to standard EN10202 3.1.
IQ/OQ Test Specification Template – to save you time we can provide you with a copy of our Installation and Operational Test Specification which can easily be used as the basis for your own Operational Test Specification.
Ra Certificate – we can provide roughness measurements of the stainless steel surfaces of your specific weight sorter.