SADE SP260 – Weight Sorter from CI Precision
Floor-standing two-channel weight sorter ideal for sorting and recovering product from medium-sized batches
The SADE SP260 is a floor-standing weight sorter / check weigher optimised for medium-sized batches. It is ideal for precision weighing situations where determining individual item accuracy is key such as recovering product from weight-rejected batches, or spotting production issues earlier in the process.
The SADE SP260 is ideally suited to situations where you need to accurately weight-sort every item, without a time-consuming setup and clean-down between different product batches. It has two sorting channels each fed by a large 60-litre bulk hopper for dependable long periods of operation.
The SADE SP260 Weight Sorter:
- High accuracy ±1mg
- Handles all shapes and sizes
- Data integrity – full 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 compliance
- Full audit trail
- Domain authentication available
- Sorts 9,000 per hour
- Up to 210,000 per 24 hour period
- No change parts are required
- Quick and easy clean-down between product changeovers
- Bulk hoppers for minimal operator involvement
- Rapid switching between product types
- Recording and reporting of sort details
- Small footprint / mobile unit
- 24 hour operation
- Pharma: Sorts tablets, mini tablets, capsules and soft gels
- Industrial: Sorts metals, plastics, glass, precious materials and other small items.
- Agritech: Sorts grains and animal feeds.
Also available in the anti-static model: SADE SP260 AS (SP260 integrated with a static elimination system).
Other similar products: