SADE SP-B60 – Weight Sorter from CI Precision
Compact single-channel benchtop solution for highly accurate small-scale weight sorting
A compact benchtop weight sorter / check weigher to ensure weight uniformity of small clinical trial, formulation batches or small part batches. The product can be sorted into either floor-standing bins or bench containers.
This precision weight checker eliminates the need for manual weighing and recording of data. With the addition of an optional mini hopper, the unit can be left unattended for long periods to free up a technician’s valuable time in a busy R&D laboratory or precision production facility.
The SADE SP-B60 Weight Sorter:
- High accuracy ±1mg or ±0.5mg
- Handles all shapes and sizes
- Data integrity – full 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 compliance
- Full audit trail
- Domain authentication available
- Sorts 70-75 per minute
- up to 4000-4500 per hour
- Statistical analysis on samples
- Simple to operate
- Quick and easy clean down
- No change parts are required
- Rapid switching between product types
- Recording and reporting of sort details
- Small footprint / mobile unit
- Bench top or floor standing
- Pharma: Sorts tablets, mini tablets, capsules and soft gels
- Industrial: Sorts metals, plastics, glass, precious materials and other small items.
- Agritech: Sorts grains and animal feeds.
Also available in the anti-static model: SADE SP-B60 AS (SP-B60 integrated with a static elimination system).
Unattended operation with mini bulk hopper option
Other similar products: