Back to news
Guide: 10 features to consider before buying a checkweigher
Which Checkweigher is Right For You?
There are several factors that are important for successful checkweighing, but you’re not sure which equipment is right for your company. Here’s a guide to help you make an informed decision when comparing checkweighers from different suppliers.
- Fixed line or Multiple Products – short runs and batch sizes
- Minimise Downtime – fast and efficient product changeovers
- Your Quality Control Process – sampling or 100% quality assurance
- Process Improvements – statistical data to drive improvements
- Mobility – placed where it is needed most
- Hygienic Design – surface finish standard
- Aseptic Conditions – working with containment solutions
- Working In Harsh Environment – operating in low humidity
- Operator Involvement – left unattended for periods of time
- Reliability – still working after years of use
Click here to find out more